Your home should be a comfortable living space where you spend most of your time throughout the day. Maintaining a safe and healthy home environment is an essential part of making your home comfortable enough for a living.
You can try these 5 helpful tips to adopt a healthy lifestyle when creating a comfortable living space at your home:
- An enclosed environment can trigger air pollutants to build up and accumulate inside your home, causing indoor air to become upto 10 times more polluted than outer air. It’s important to let in a little fresh air to breathe in every day, and keeping your AC turned off for some time, in order to allow cross- ventilation. Proper ventilation, thus, allows air circulation to move out such pollutants, and keeps moving in safe and fresh air for you to breathe healthy, and lead a safe lifestyle.
- Although it is a common assumption that keeping the home temperature constant at all times leads to a healthy home environment, it’s actually NOT true. In fact, indoors that are maintained at constant temperatures over long time, tend to disrupt the homeostasis of your body, because, your own internal body temperature is fluctuating almost all the time, mostly on account of the changing external environment, hence your surrounding temperature should keep fluctuating too.
Get into a “thermostat war” with your room partner! Or, if you stay alone, keep switching between higher and lower temperatures every now and then, to remain healthy. However, if such temperature fluctuations start happening by itself, reach out to our emergency AC repair in Dubai immediately!
- Use gentle cleaners to clean your home, instead of the toxic ones that are harsh and contain chemicals or other harmful ingredients. You can even try making your own non-toxic cleaner at home by mixing lemon juice, vinegar and water together. Or, baking soda may work really well for the tough stain-prone areas, including toilets and sinks, and can also be a quick carpet refresher when sprinkled lightly before using the vacuum cleaner.
- Try to keep all areas of your home free from excess moisture development or accumulation, in order to prevent mold build-ups, especially in the basement and cellar. The thriving of these molds can cause serious threats to the health of you and your loved ones.
- Investigation and regular servicing by the pros help ensure that all your home appliances are functioning effectively and efficiently. Any alert or hint that comes to your notice must be serviced or repaired immediately- you can call in for our emergency AC repair in Dubai 24/7.
In case you start noticing unusual noise, odour, hot air, and/or frequent cooling cycles, we are available 24/7 to sort out any AC-related issue. Our highly skilled and knowledgeable technicians will ensure that you receive the most affordable and lasting solution to it- whether what’s needed is a simple tune-up, a complete clean-up, or a full replacement. Contact our company for emergency AC repair in Dubai, maintenance and AC repair in Dubai.
Direction to reach our company:
Full Audio Version: